Saturday, April 07, 2007

forgotten

dun ask me how many times uve hurt me
i cant remember ive forgotten
leaving it behind
relieved that your still by my side
i refuse to count the cost
the cost thrown in the refuse.

i aint doing budgeting
not when love's invovled.
i love u! and the hurts all gone
Jesus Christ came and healed
and they';re forgotten.
your forgiven! lets not remember for too long

but one things for sure,
somethings are worth remembering
your love, our perseverence
not, not ever, never
forgotten.

and i wdnt want to forget you
i dun want you to remain in my past
of memories, or just in photos taken yesterday
if i had three wishes
i'd wish you'd be part of my todays
i'd wish you'd be part of my tomorrows
and i'd wish...
hmmm maybe i'll save the last wish for emergencies

laugh for your beautiful
thats something worth celebrating!
being with the prettiest girl
not only on this island
i believe in the wholest widest world.

No comments: