Thursday, April 12, 2007

18

someone in the dreams i see
i feel and i want them to be real
have you ever felt that way before?
i saw someone i truly love
beautiful, and perfectly so
i wdnt change anything about her
and i hope she remains the same.

pretty brown eyes and just the right height
she loves to hold my hand
loves to listen, and holds ont
even though its so hard
such a dream does make me happy

and i wake up with sunshine on my face
hearing the phone ring
i pick up to hear the voice
of the girl in my dreams, the perfect voice
its not a dream!
it hasnt been for more than 18 months
all in my dreams, they're true!
all i see in her, and so so much more
they're true, as true as the voice that i love to wake up to.
and it makes me happier than any dream
her, she, liz, my sweetheart

one day i hope to wake up
with more than sunshine on me
with my sunshine girl next to me
i love her so so much.
and she loves me just as much to
i need her so, so much.

No comments: