Sunday, September 09, 2007

This Run

and i know i dont run alone
even though these nights tell me so
the race for the crown that He will give
and i will cast at His feet
for it is by grace i will reach the goal

jesus such a sweet name
a friend who runs with me
who carries me through when the storms
when the battles take their toll.

forgive me for seeking You
when the times are bad and forgetting
that You run with me in the good
here i am, change and renew

and i adore You, need You closer to me
i know that even though my heart is broken
no matter how i feel, its You who carries
and i love u, because You loved me first

keep me running for You, and when i crawl back
from a lost trip outside, i know You run towards me
i fall in wonder, how a great God would run for me
i love You, thank You for not ever leaving me

this run is worth it, because of You.
yes it is, yes it is.

No comments: