Thursday, September 06, 2007

For You

in the night where everyone except me has friends
these days are so hard to get by
and even though look back in question, God is the answer
in the pain of loneliness, one day i know it'll be worth it
cause im saving myself for you

For you,
i dont know now who you are
but i know God will bring us together
and i will love you now
letting God prepare me to be the man i am to be
how far i am from there! but i will press on
for God and for you

to have someone to be there for
to love, to cherish and to hold onto
to say your beautiful and to listen to
and my heart aches for you
but i wait upon God
for you

i dont know who you are
where you are or how far away we are
but one day God will bring me to you
and you to me, till then i wait
for i know His treasure
are often made with tears

i wonder what you are doing now, how you are
its so exciting to think that God will let me meet you

No comments: