Sunday, June 03, 2007

room in my heart

this room youve taken
im glad ure comfortable
do as u see fit, ure my mirror
uve made me a better man
and for u im thankful

the cold has been warmed
and in the storm theres shelter
proper direction to Jesus
some old files have been thrown out
memories and hurts sorted out
take a break, rest here
u deserve it for all youve done

the carpets been laid, fire lit in
the fireplace, im glad ure at home
i hope ull never leave
may u always be here
more corners lie for u to discover
corners i never knew existed
but only to happy to share with u

and on the wall, theres a picture of you and me
there're memories of held hands, videos of first times
sweet moments captured, and dreams of a bright future
i cant wait to marry you, i dream of you
stay oh stay, in thise room in my heart

i love u, i really really do
and i'd rather do nothing with you
than something without here
im a work half done but God's
used u to make me better
cant find a dust ball, the place's tidier
roses and a garden, ive never been better

stay stay stay,
in this room in my heart
make yourself at home,
can i get you a drink?

No comments: