Saturday, June 23, 2007

Prayer

dear Lord this prayer i make to You
for you answer for You can change and comfort
hear me now in this time of need

and i pray that You will change me
so that You will be glorified
thank You for her sincere love
Father forgive me for the times i've failed her
for not leading her to Your will but leading into sin
help me to be who You want me to be
to be able to listen and not cut off
to be able to humbly learn from her
how to love her, to guide her in Your truths
to be a man for You and not for the world

Christ please pour out Your grace and love
to love her as You would
to romance and court and to respect
to embrace and appreciate to surrender all to You
walk by our sides and protect, keep us from sin
may we glorify You.

theres so much i do not know,
about You, about her, i cant even name all her favourite foods
Lord that You may change me for Your glory
to crucify my old self to You
and bless all the words that i speak to her
may You bless her and help me to listen better
to hold her hand but not to hold her down
to suggest and be decisive but not to force her to submit
to be there for her and not to take her for granted
to love her and to readily forgive and not to count the cost
to accept and not to compare
to bless with all that i can say and all i shouldnt

thank You for hearing, for loving
even though You know full well how i really am, better than myself..


in Jesus' name,
amen....

No comments: