Friday, July 07, 2006

Love Letter (written in love, in tears, in words)

im sure ur proud when you look back
on the smiles, laguhter and tears
and as u hold on
im amazed at what you'll go through
just to be with me

the memories carry us forward
the letters and conversations never forgotten
etched in our hearts, a love so strong
a lifetime wont ever seem enough

the words, the thoughts.
repeated and treasured, i wont ever be tired
even when i grow weary, when love's marathon
takes its toll
i know you'll be there to love, to care, to share
and to carry

thank you for all the beautiful moments
the effort, to desires, the trust, the nicknames
you've given so much to me, you've given yourself
and as i wirte, as i reflect, i cant help
but allow the tears to flow

i'll always remember how you sound,
how you look and how you love me.
i think of you everyday
and how you mean so much to me
i've never found a person so close to me

how would you feel? when you set your eyes upon this
a small expression of me, of thanks, of how youve changed
this man for the better, for the future
perhaps for a life we hope to share, to spend, to love
each other the best we can.

No comments: